This is a great appetizer for a party for guests who may not be able to handle hot food. I love spicy, so jalapeno poppers are a staple in our house. My son is wanting to eat food like us, so we came up with the idea to get the best of both worlds. So we used mini bell peppers instead. They are great tasting and healthy for you. They are fairly easy to prepare and it doesn't take too much time. It can be prepared prior and refrigerated until its time to cook. These can also cook well on a grill. Just keep an eye on things.
Step 1: Cut the ends off of the mini bell pepper
Cut the ends off of the mini bell pepper. Be careful with knife since the exterior of the pepper can be waxy and slippery.
Step 2: Slice the mini bell pepper in half along the length
Slice the mini bell pepper in half along the length. I nip the inside of the pepper as shown in the first image. I then flip the pepper over and complete the cut. It adds an extra step, but I think the extra safety is worth it.

















No comments:
Post a Comment